Wednesday 23 August 2017

My favourite London location, St Dunstan in-the-East

East will forever be my favourite part of London. A lot of people think I was born and bred in Essex but I was actually born in East and lived there until I was a young teenager. East has so much charm, diversity, history and culture. This location St Dustan-in-the-East is one of its secret gems, the remains of a ruined church bombed in the second world war. It is now mainly used as a public garden and one of my favourite places to visit because of its sheer beauty. 

This playsuit is easily the most fun item currently in my wardrobe. It looks so couture and bohemian from one of my favourite online fashion boutiques Little Mistress.  

















SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Useful article, thank you for sharing the article!!!

    Website bloggiaidap247.com và website blogcothebanchuabiet.com giúp bạn giải đáp mọi thắc mắc.

    ReplyDelete

© Live Laugh Love Always Lydia | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig