Monday 25 April 2016

Birds of paradise

Summer time my favourite ever fashion season is fast approaching :D. For me this means print, colour and crisp whites. 

I love this printed skater dress because the colours and so vivid and the print so interesting with a birds of paradise theme. Skater dresses are a great way of pinching in at the waist and skimming the stomach bloat. This shape is best suited to my frame. 

I have then coordinated the pastel pink with a cute pair of classic courts and my favourite ever satchel bag. 

Keeping things on trend Ive added a sleeveless waistcoat, plus you never know what way the British weather will turn. 


















Shop Similar Options 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Live Laugh Love Always Lydia | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig