Friday 12 July 2013

Colour matching to the sky

So I woke up this morning and everything looked a little big grey. So I decided to colour match & put on a grey dress. I love pleats they are so feminine and bang on trend for spring/summer ALWAYS. This little number comes with the funky belt and is available at Bella Sorella. I teamed my dress with the best invention in the world a pair of wedges. The height of a heel but the comfort of a pump GENUIS, mine are available from River Island. Also bang on trend this season is clear bags however they are not always practical, especially if you are packing tampons. That's why I love this one with a nude insert, available from New Look. Wireless today baby so I will be changing later into something little bit more practical.





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Live Laugh Love Always Lydia | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig