Friday 19 July 2013

Bella Sorella Tour Launch Party

Hey everyone sorry I didn't post yesterday. I was crazy busy as yesterday was the launch of the Bella Sorella Tour. Me and the team are touring the UK popping up in seven cities in two months. London being our first date and yesterday was the launch along with a star studded party. We are in London until Sunday so if you are a fan of our fashion pop down otherwise catch us at some point during our tour.

Here I am wearing one of my own designs the Eve dress £75 from Bella Sorella. A headpiece that was sent as a gift and my Jimmy Choo heels that I later changed for a pair of monochrome sling backs from River Island.

Yesterday was such a massive triumph for me and my sister/business partner Georgia. It showed how far we have come since we launched Bella Sorella less than two years ago. We are so grateful to everyone who has ever shopped with us online and in store and all the amazing people we have around us. Thank you and I look forward to meeting you all on tour













SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Live Laugh Love Always Lydia | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig