Saturday 15 June 2013

Lydia Bright Blogs

I am Back bitches!

Hello party people! Welcome to the relaunch of my blog. As some of you may be aware I used to be a serial blogger, writing posts on a daily basis then all of a sudden I went missing. Well now I'm back and I'm back for good. I love writing my posts and keeping all of you updated on my journey. 

I'm now settled in my home I have set up my Internet and invested in a iPad so there are no excuses. I have had lots of requests on twitter for certain content and listened to all your feedback on my old posts to make sure I only write about the things you want to hear about. 


So I am going to be uploading daily 'What I'm wearing today,' posts. Weekly make up looks and new nail colours I'm rocking. Sharing videos with you from my YouTube channel. Fashion and beauty advice and general gossip and chit chat. Make sure you comment on my blog posts if you want me to write about anything else. Oh and please subscribe, muchos love and thank you for all supporting me. 
Lydia x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Live Laugh Love Always Lydia | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig